Thursday, January 29, 2009

Word of the Day........

The word of the day today......

Plethora
-noun
meaning overabundance; excess
As in there are a Plethora of incredibly irritating people I work with. LOL

Let this be a lesson to anyone who decides higher education just isn't for them. Unless you get really lucky in life you wind up with a PLETHORA of irritating people in your work place. I think this is magnified when you are in a small town and really uneducated. I am sorry if I offend anyone here, but I just can't take the small mindedness of some. I usually can blow it off, but for some reason today it is making me come out of my skin.

Well, I stated this blog will also be my venting space.

Ahh......I feel better now.

Although you know what would make me feel even better? A Jovi show. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment